The practice area of family law encompasses a wide variety of issues, ranging from divorce to adoption. These issues often involve high stakes and intense emotions, making them some of the most difficult for anyone to face. When you are faced with a difficult family matter, you need a Miami Family Law Attorney like Ilene Tuckfield with experience to help guide you through the ordeal.
About Family Law Cases
Attorney Ilene Tuckfield handles a range of family law cases, including:
- Divorce – Divorce is a legal procedure that allows you to end your marriage and go your separate ways. During divorce, you and your spouse will divide your property, divide your debts and make arrangements for any minor children you and your spouse may have.
- Child Custody – When a child’s parents don’t live together, a formal custody agreement ensures that both parents are able to play an active role in the child’s life. Child custody arrangements are always made based on the best interests of the child.
- Child Support – The state of Florida typically requires a child’s noncustodial parent to pay child support to the child’s custodial parent. The amount of support will vary based on the income of the parents, the visitation schedule and other factors.
- Paternity – Before enacting child support or child custody orders, it is sometimes necessary to establish a child’s paternity.
- Adoption – Adoption is a legal procedure that allows you to add a child to your family.
Hiring a Family Law Attorney in Miami
If you are dealing with a family law matter, having the right attorney on your side is essential. These cases are often traumatic and confusing, but a qualified attorney can help you understand how the law applies and make the best decisions for your needs every step of the way.
Attorney Ilene Tuckfield has significant experience representing clients involved in all types of family law cases. Whatever issue you are facing, she is here to help you deal with it.
Contact Ilene F. Tuckfield, Esq.
If you are planning to file for divorce, battle for custody of your child or pursue any other family law matter, you need a Miami attorney you can trust. Please contact Ilene F. Tuckfield, Esq. today to make an appointment or to learn more.